• Heat the olive oil over the stove in a medium pan. Put one piece of potato in. Once you see bubbles forming around the slice, add the rest of the potato. Cook them in the oil 8-10 minutes, until they’re soft and almost falling apart. Then drain them in a colander. Toss with salt and pepper.
• In the pan, add the onion, zucchini, garlic and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Cook over medium heat until the zucchini is soft and the onions are browned.
• Whisk eggs in a large bowl. Stir in cooked potatoes, onions and zucchini. Add salt, pepper and dried rosemary.
• Heat the skillet with remaining oil over medium heat. Pour in the egg mixture and cook until the sides have started to set and the bottom is golden brown, 8-10 minutes.
• This is the hard part. Prepare to flip: loosen the tortilla with a spatula. Put a plate over the top of the skillet and flip them both together. Don’t let the plate slip! The tortilla will land cooked-side-up. Slide it back onto the skillet to cook the other side until golden brown.
• Slide the tortilla onto a serving plate. Garnish with rosemary and parsley. Allow it to cool and cut it into slices to serve, or serve between slices of bread rubbed with tomato and garlic to make a Spanish